The RSVP Center is a community health resource committed to prevention education, as well as response, support and empowerment for victims of relationship and sexual violence.
The RSVP Center provides direct service in the form of:
- 24/7 response services
- Academic accommodations
- Housing accommodations
- WashU work accommodations
- Information on reporting options
- Support for friends and family
- Assistance in accessing:
- Medical care
- Police protection
- Ongoing medical and mental health care
- Orders of protection
- No contact orders
- No trespass orders
- Additionally, RSVP provides education related to sexual harassment, sexual assault, dating and domestic violence, stalking and bystander intervention.